oh my GOD the tag
Laughing at this for about 10 minutes now.
escalators are better than elevators because when escalators break they turn into stairs but when elevators break they turn into vertical coffins
As a child I never heard one woman say to me, “I love my body.” Not my mother, my elder sister, my best friend. No one woman has ever said, “I am so proud of my body.” So I make sure to say it to Mia, because a positive physical outlook has to start at an early age.
if a u can see a someone’s bra through their shirt do you care. like do u really care. it’s probably a hecka cute bra right and i bet they spent like 20 dollars on that bra. maybe even 30 dollars idk. don’t shun the bra appreciate the bra
It’s underwear. It’s not supposed to be seen
List of significant females on Supernatural to wear plaid
List of significant females on supernatural who aren’t fucking dead
plaid saves the day
This explains why even when the Winchesters die, they don’t stay dead. Chronic plaid-wearing makes them immune.
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
Why is this one of the things recommended for me on my dash.
There’s so much wrong with this.
1. The quote is bullshit, and indicative of everything terrible about our society, which constantly puts the pain of the abuser above those they abuse.
2 It also grossly furthers the idea that all victims are potential abusers. Which has real life ramifications, because this is actually something that survivors of child abuse fear and one of the reasons they do not always come forward.
3. Bucky has no goddamn business being in this set. He wasn’t a villain. He actually was a victim.
4. We saw Anakin’s story. We KNOW his story. Cool story, bro, but you still murdered children. You are not now and never shall be a fucking victim, but those babies were, so fuck you and fuck your defenders and especially fuck anyone who would think that you are a goddamn victim.
5. We know Magneto’s story intimately. It has been told often. He was a victim once. And then he decided that Genocide was okay.
6. Fuck Fake White Khan and we do in fact know Real Khan’s story. He did think he was a victim, but no, he was not. He was a complicated and amazing villain that went against the typical type of POC villains that we get - he was brilliant and clever and not just a “thug.” But he was not a victim (no, not even after the neighboring planet went boom.)
7. We know Loki’s story too. It’s one of a whiny spoiled brat who keeps trying to commit genocide.
tldr: Bucky has no business being in this set. The rest of these people are murderous terrible people. They are not victims, though some of them were once.
I waited to reblog this, specifically for someone to express this^^. tumblr delivered.
I HOPE YOUR FAVOURITE BAND MEMBER FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU BECOME THEIR HAPPINESS AND YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
unless it’s my favourite member then go get ur own